Monday 29 March 2010

Rest days, levelling up and ripples

Yesterday was a rest day - mainly imposed by the previous night's damn good party.

Today - last day of week two of the running program, I'm going to be repeating most of the weeks twice I think. Today was a 25min brisk walk, which was fine, there's going to be more walking this week as reconnaissance for the Asylum Justice walk continues. As for me it's looking like a 60mile-er over two days, maybe camping in the middle.

Morning sets also done with a little levelling up - I am now up to 7 full press-ups, which is good, I am on course for my target of 10 by the end of May. I also added 5 to my weights exercises - so that is now 15 bicep curls and 15 skullcrushers, which is the end of my range, so I'm happy with that. Just because I added 10 onto each of the shadow boxing drills, it makes that into a good warm down.


So - that's all good, what about these ripples. Well I was rambling about the good behaviour of my boxing club at a ball a few weeks ago and that seems to have turned into a discussion regarding an unarmed tournament at Fightcamp this year. Oops, I didn't really mean for that to happen. I sort of feel as if I should really take part, though I'm really not very good and will probably die. Another reason to keep training hard though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment