Tuesday 30 March 2010

Theory didn't quite work out

Well, the swim didn't happen, things on campus took longer than they should have - however I added a 20 minute uphill against the wind cycle to see my parents so that sort of made up for it.

Just did the weights - four sets of dozens today, which is where I was when I last did weights regularly about 2 months ago, maybe a little more. I'm happy to have got back to that in a little under two weeks. I'm a little better than I was then, as I completed four sets of weighted lunges - which has pleased me greatly.

For personal reasons the training and this record may become less regular over the next couple of weeks, I will try to keep up the morning sets as best I can, but not sure about the rest. Will update you as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment