Sunday 21 March 2010

Preparing to walk

Morning sets with weights done - went better this morning - ten bicep curls and ten tricep lifts (though the weight on the tricep was still too light, working on that). Got some more detailed instructions on technique so that was good.
So the full morning sets now consist of

15 tricep dips (I've changed the technique on them to stop me helping myself with my feet)
15 leg raises
20 crunches
6 real press ups
9 girl press ups
20 left hand jab
20 right hand jab
20 1/2
20 weave and uppercut left
20 weave and uppercut right (as you can imagine I just weave back and forward - it's good for my legs and more interesting than squats)
10 bicep curl
10 tricep lift

If tomorrow I can get all of that (it doesn't actually take that long if I bang them out) done and still be on campus for 9 (it's a 20ish minute cycle, I can do it faster but I changed my route to go up a hill), I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment