Tuesday 9 March 2010

Not too bad for a tuesday

Morning sets - tick
bike ride - 25 mins (to my parents', I don't count the one to campus as I do it most days, and I don't count the way home from my parents' as it's mostly downhill)
swim - about half an hour, just under 400m - tick

That's not too bad for today. I need to get back into the weights really but am having trouble getting motivated, plus I wanted to devote some real time to my cardio as that is also a long running bugbear of mine.

Sadly I will not be attending either of my usual classes this week - boxing is not on and I am going to the theatre with my best friend rather than surf fitness. Naughty Sian - am hoping to make up on the weekend though (please please keep your fingers crossed for surf!)

No comments:

Post a Comment