Thursday 18 March 2010

Yup that hurt - though not as much as I thought it would

Yup, after last night's good effort, tonight was surf-fitness, still aching I got in the pool.
It was not the most epic session I've ever done, but it's an hour spent mostly out of breath, which is fine.
I did duck out of one of the games - a game of catch whilst treading water, not through exhaustion, but because the people in my team persisted in chucking the ball at me when I couldn't make eye contact with them (they were too far away without my glasses) to tell they were throwing it to me, despite being asked politely by me and then asked by the coach. I wandered off to tread water by myself since having things lobbed at me by idiots is not what I paid my three quid for.
That being said I did feel that my core stability as demonstrated by my ability to stay on a bodyboard while paddling along the pool has come along immensely in the two weeks I've had out - which is good.
More Eddie Izzard watched tonight -was awesome.
Hoping to be up and atomed tomorrow for a good cycle ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment