Tuesday 23 March 2010

Three sets

Back on the weights today (need to get in the shower and leave the house but hey ho)
that's
3 x
12 bicep curl
12 bench press
12 upright press
12 Shrugs
12 lunges
12 Military press
12 tricep curl
12 squat
12 side stretch
12 dead lift
12 lati dorsi
12 crunches
With 2.5 kilo barbells (I think - the one handed ones)
And 10 mins cardio to start (I'd just cycled home, thus just the 10)

Some caveats
Tricep dips - did only one set right, and half a set left one handed - just couldn't do any more. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with me (on top of everything else) - I'm supposed to be able to lift twice as much with my triceps as my biceps but I really can't - and now I've got a knackered elbow to prove I tried (came close to dislocating it as I tried the one handed lifts, it's going to hurt tomorrow).
Lunges - managed two and a half sets weighted before I started to loose stability and had to go unweighted using a chair to keep me stabile - yes this is shit, but it is a current personal best (the last being two)

I thought I'd stop before I actually hurt myself but I'm a bit annoyed over the whole thing, still tiny, still rubbish, still struggling to lift a couple of bags of sugar.
Not crying but glad I'm on my own - I don't think I'm ready for a real-life training partner yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment