Saturday 3 April 2010

Rest day tomorrow

Yes, morning sets were successfully completed yesterday, it was supposed to be a rest day, but I did cycle to my parents' for tea.
Tomorrow is definitely a rest day, from morning sets anyway - I couldn't manage my 7 full press-ups this morning, had to stop at 5 and do the rest girly. However I am confident that a day off will sort this out.
Also did the last day of the current running program - in theory I should level up again next week, this should be 3 mins run, 2 mins walk. I had a go at running three minutes on my final set this morning - I did it, though I was feeling pretty sick by the end of it. Hmmmm, I suppose I could have a go at leveling up and if I'm not quite ready yet, do another week at where I am.

2 comments:

  1. May I ask how many press-ups you normally do each day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When this was written it was 7 full, 8 girly - making 15 in total.
    This after my rest day I did 8, today I reached my target of 10 full, 5 girly (there will be a full post regarding today's training later).
    However I'm probably going to be doing 9 full, 6 girly for a couple of weeks before levelling up again to 10 full.

    ReplyDelete