Tuesday 6 April 2010

Levelling up and changes

Well, it was level up on the running today. It was hard, I had to drop my pace for the last three minute set, which annoyed me a bit. I think if I do the 5x 3 and 2 on Thursday then I shall have to do a lower pace and up the pace next week when I redo the week (I have resigned myself that this '4 week' program is going to take me a minimum of 8 weeks to complete as it seems to take me two weeks to progress).
Morning sets have continued as usual, with a rest day on Sunday, made a change this morning, changing the crunches and leg raises to reverse crunches - 20 of these today, which I am told work all the muscles the other two exercises work in one, this hopefully will save me a bit of time in the mornings, and gives me something slightly different to do, to try and keep things interesting.
Also did some light martial arts training yesterday, which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment