Monday 19 April 2010

Off for a run again today!

Decided to have a go at a run today - been a bit on the poorly side so had left it for a while. Today was about confidence and morale.
I didn't do too badly - I started off doing a bit of 2mins run, 2 mins walk for a couple of sets, then decided to run for the length of 'Mr Blue Sky' as it is a song that I like. I managed this - a personal best time of 4mins 50 secs. I then did a couple more sets of walk and run, though based on distance rather than time. Overall, according to my phone pedometer I covered just under 4k, which is double my usual distance, in a little less than double the time (about 40 mins). After some careful consideration I decided I could be happy with that.

Morning sets also started again today - I found that 5.5 kg was too much for me, so the bicep curls were down to 5. This was disappointing. However, due to me not being able to count I am now doing 8kg on the skullcrushers, so it's not all bad.
All the rest were completed as previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment