Saturday 2 October 2010

Back on the mat and other stories

So - not been blogging for a while, though have been meaning to.
So - what am I up to.
Still running, when I get a chance - am up to 2.5 miles now (with a hill!), which takes me 25-30 minutes at present.
Am vaguely attempting the 200 sit up challenge and 200 squat challenge - but I will admit I'm not putting that much focus into it.
Boxing starts back on the 11th - woot!
And, more interestingly - I went back to Jitsu last week. A different club, due to working in Cardiff not Swansea, and enjoyed it lots. It's going to take me a while to get my confidence up (I would say 'back up' but that involves having had confidence in the first place!), but the hardest bit is done with.
I'm considering heading over to Cardiff for training today.
That involves getting out of bed at some point.

Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment