Tuesday 17 August 2010

It takes a year to make a fighter

Well that's what Clint Eastwood says in Million Dollar baby.
So a year on from a not brilliant performance at Fightcamp and, well, I'm not quite up to spec yet, but the improvement is there.
I won a beer...for circuit training!!!!

Seriously though, I felt more together, stronger and more agile than last year - there were a number of moments of...yeah, I remember being able to do this sword stuff. Which means more than, well frankly most things. I was punched, kicked, and thrown and faced it with more confidence in my own body than I think I ever have.

So now I'm fired up and ready to train again...still struggling to fit training in with work, but hope to start Jitsu training in Cardiff next month (post-payday!) and am working on ways of fitting fitness into my day.

I don't really know how many people read this blog, but to all who have helped me along over the past year - thank you so much. There are some regular readers who have been a real help when things haven't gone so well.

Onwards chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment